ALFRED H KNIGHT AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ASMIN INDUSTRIAL LIMITADA
AHK expands its service offering to the Chilean Mining Industry with the agreement to acquire Chilean company ASMIN Industrial Limitada.
We are pleased to announce the agreement to acquire Chilean company ASMIN Industrial Limitada, a consulting company in metallurgical processes, with 19 years of experience in metallurgical, chemical, mineralogical laboratories and pilot plants.
With its regional head office in Santiago, AHK Chile has been providing services at all ports, field operations and warehouses, its dedicated sample preparation facilities and at its accredited laboratory in Antofagasta for over 40 years.
Acquiring 100% of the ASMIN business will allow AHK to further expand its capabilities to provide a full suite of services to the mining industry, increasing expertise as well as its footprint within South America.
“This is a great opportunity for clients to receive comprehensive support with other business areas in the mining, chemical and metallurgical services market” Marco Becerra, Director General, ASMIN Industrial Limitada
“This strategic acquisition is a milestone for us, it will enable AHK to develop a much stronger position in one of the world’s key markets.” Philippe Maezelle, Chief Executive Officer, Alfred H Knight Group
- Laboratory tests: grinding, collective and selective flotation, sedimentation, rheology, filtration and hydrometallurgy.
- Pilot tests: SAG grinding, conventional grinding, flotation, thickening, rheology, transport, pumping loop and deposition.
- Comminution tests: JK Tech (DWT and SMC), Bond Crushing (LEIT), Bond Abrasion (Ai), SAG Grindability Test (TMS), Bond Bar (RWi), Bond Ball (BWi).
- QEMSCAN mineralogical analysis (PMA, BMA, TMS), X-ray diffraction (XRD) and traditional optical microscopy.
- 800 mm high-pressure roller crushing pilot tests, HRC-800.
- Comprehensive operation of metallurgical laboratories and samplers in plants.
- Sampling, diagnosis and optimization of plants.
- Chemical and metallurgical characterizations.
- Metallurgical control of plants.
For more information, or to speak to an AHK colleague, complete this form.